Friday, December 11, 2015

Review: God Is with You Everyday, 365 Day Devotional by Max Lucado



Review: God Is with You Everyday, 365 Day Devotional
Max Lucado
Thomas Nelson
2015

Once again Max Lucado puts forth a devotional book for his readers and maybe some that are new to his writings.  This is a devotional reading for the year organized by month and day.  Each day is an excerpt or based on one of his other publications.  The book I received has a padded front cover and a ribbon marker.  I like ribbons so that gets a mention.  Also it is a nice size and handles well.
God Is With You Every Day  -     By: Max Lucado
What about the content?  Like the Lucado I’ve read before, he can get serious with you, and at other times be lighter to read without losing the content.  That is a plus, I think, because a steady diet of one or the other causes me to put a devotional book down and forget where I left it.  

I do recommend this devotional overall.  Take a peak and see what you think.  

This book was provided by the publisher in return for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment